How to become a high-impact trainer who creates change in their delegates.
Ginger’s Training for Trainers Certificate brings your training team the unique power of Ginger’s method of training in a style that builds confidence and creates impact.
From the basics of how to design a training programme, to advanced content of how to deliver an inspirational training that changes behaviours; this programme gives the full 360 degrees of what is needed to become a world-class trainer.
The Training for Trainers Certificate combines cutting-edge learning theory with practice and detailed personal feedback. All trainers-in-training leave with the skills and confidence to lead outstanding trainings.
In this 3-month series of online and in-person sessions, we train our trainers on four aspects of training excellence: the Architect, the Interpreter, the Facilitator and the Inspirer.
The Training for Trainers certificate is suitable for aspiring trainers who lack the confidence or knowledge of how to create and deliver a high-impact training programme.
Current trainers who would like to improve their skills or create more impressive learning outcomes from their training also complete the Training for Trainers certificate.
Delegates on Ginger’s Training for Trainers certificate will learn:
- Exceptional workshop design: How to structure a day’s training, or a whole course for outstanding impact. Including the key types of session and where they should be placed during a day.
- Clear & powerful teaching: Every great trainer should get information across in a way that inspires their delegates, but few manage it. We investigate best practice teaching methods to make your training memorable and high-impact.
- Facilitation skills: How to manage and facilitate delegate dynamics so that all participants are engaged and can make the most of the training.
- Handling difficulties in the training room: What to do if certain delegates become difficult or are taking too much attention.
- Confidence in practice: All participants will practice their training skills and receive feedback on their abilities to influence and inspire their audience.
- Creating inspirational training: Ginger specialises in training that not only ‘does the job’, but inspires an audience. We investigate how to create a high impact energy in the room that shifts behaviours and motivates delegates to succeed.
Delegates often comment on our Training for Trainers certificate as being a cut above the rest. Here are some words from past delegates:
- “Ginger trainers have a magical ability to connect to everyone in the training room and give them exactly what they need. I wanted to get myself some of that ability – and the Training for Trainers course absolutely gave me that. I’m confident that I can go and inspire my delegates like never before.”
- “Step-by-step I was shown everything I need to be a great trainer, from how to structure my session content, through to handle tricky people in the room. The best part was all the practice, which gave me the chance to really integrate what I learned.”
- “The last Training for Trainers I did was very mechanical and frankly, not very good. This course got to the heart of what the top 5% of trainers do – the stuff that really matters when you’re a delegate.”
- “My feedback scores have leapt up from 6 or 7 out of 10 to 9 or 10 every time. Incredible!”
The Training for Trainers certificate programme lasts for 3 months and includes 3 days of face-to-face training, 10 hours of online training and 30 minutes of 1-2-1 feedback. In addition, delegates are given home-study tasks and preparation to make the most of the course.
The sessions are themed as followed:
Month 1: The Architect and Interpreter – Powerful Teaching
- Introduction to Training for Trainers (online)
- The Architect – Scoping your training, chunking and defining your key content (online)
- Structuring a programme & designing your experience (online)
- The Interpreter – How to teach (online)
- Using visual aids & exercises to enhance learning (online)
- Testing your content with an audience: Teaching Practice Day (1 day in-person)
Month 2: The Facilitator – Managing the room
- The Facilitator – 9 key facilitation tools for managing your training (online)
- How to win over difficult audience types (online)
- Week 8: Testing your facilitation skills (1 day in person)
Month 3: The Inspirer – High impact training programmes
- The Inspirer – Feedback and learning so far (online)
- Living what you teach & creating buy-in (online)
- Final showcase preparation
- Final Training Showcase (1 day): Training session delivered to live participants
- Personal feedback call with course trainer (30 minutes 1-2-1 with course trainer)
- Wrapup session with whole cohort (online)
Actual timeline may vary depending on your requirements and availability.
The following customisation options are available at an additional cost:
- Customised programme.
This is our standard Training for Trainers course. However, if you have different requirements, please get in touch and we’ll see if we can accommodate you.
- 1-2-1 coaching for some or all of the cohort.
Individuals who require further coaching can book in time with the training team, e.g. to receive additional feedback on their ideas.
Is there any homework?
Yes — the course will be augmented by homework tasks in between sessions.
Where is the programme held?
We can come to your facilities, or use one of our preferred training facilities, subject to availability and an extra cost.
Who will my trainer be?
We will select the trainer that best fits your organisation and aims for the programme. You may have ‘guest trainers’ during the course to host specialist subjects.
A fantastic course which built confidence and capability in our trainers, from complete beginners, to experienced teachers. Great value and much enjoyed.
About this course
- Length: 3 x 1 day plus 10.5 hours online training
- Designed for: Current and aspiring trainers
- For how many? Minimum 7 participants – 2 trainers are provided for 12+ participants.
- CPD Points: All participants receive Ginger’s Training for Trainers Certificate, and 30 CPD points as accredited by CPD Accredited Training.
- Cost: Please enquire for a quote.
Discounts are available for SME, charity & public sector organisations.